Our number one priority has and always will be the safety of our guests and our staff. While we have always practiced proper sanitation standards, we assure you that we have stepped it up and are being even more diligent. We don’t take being an industry leader for granted and hope you know that when you are with us, you are in safe hands! Below you will find some more detailed information regarding what you can expect during your near future visits with us.
ALL locations are now OPEN! To schedule an appointment, please call your location of choice.
- Disinfection and sanitizing procedures will be followed according to State law and following manufacturer’s guidelines
- There will be hand sanitizers throughout our spa/salon and there will be anti bacterial soap at all sinks for your use
- Guest’s and employee’s temperature will be taken prior to entering the building. Anyone with a temperature above 99.9 degrees will have to reschedule or will be sent home until their temperature returns to normal.
- Masks must be worn by all guests and staff
- It is recommended that guests receiving hair services bring 2 masks in case one gets dirty or wet throughout the appointment
- Guests and employees must observe social distancing at all times, except for your specific service provider
- Plexiglass will be used in the front desk area and at manicure tables
- We will temporarily have a new check in process. When you arrive, please call the front desk to let us know you have arrived. You will be instructed to wait in your car until your stylist/technician is ready for you. We will call and let you know to meet us at the front door. At this point your temperature will be taken. Both parties must be wearing a mask. Again, anyone with a temperature above 99.9 degrees will have to reschedule until your temperature returns to normal.
- Door handles, light switches and other surfaces that are regularly touched by guests and employees will be cleaned with disinfectant wipes routinely
- The shampoo area will be a ‘quiet’ zone in order to eliminate the possibility of airborne germs
- All guests receiving hair services for the first time since our temporary closure may receive a consultation via Facetime or Zoom when necessary. When you submit your appointment request form, please note if you would like this and we will reach out to you to facilitate this.
- Please arrive for your appointment alone as our lounge areas will not be used.
- If you are receiving a service that requires a robe, you will need to change in the treatment room.
- Our staff will be washing their hands with anti bacterial soap and warm water for a minimum of 30 seconds prior to beginning your service. We ask that upon arrival, you do the same or use the available hand sanitizer.
- You will be given your own cape, smock and towels for hair services
- We will be adding a minimal charge of $5.50 per guest given the increased expense to maintain the new increased sanitation standards.
- All services must be held with a credit card number. No show appointments will be charged 100%.
- Please note that we are temporarily not accepting any cash payment – credit/debit card only.
- Guests can use cash for gratuity but no change will be given at the front desk
- For nail services, all products with the exception of polish will be for single-use
- For skincare services, our employees will wear gloves at all times during your service
- For massage services, water will not be given at the end as we usually do but we urge you to replenish your hydration
As we continue to learn more, there may be additional precautions that are not detailed above. We will be sure to keep you up to date as we navigate this new normal.
Our goal is to ensure the safety of ALL guests and ALL of you!