Our number one priority has and always will be the safety of our guests and our staff. While we have always practiced proper sanitation standards, we assure you that we have stepped it up and are being even more diligent. We don’t take being an industry leader for granted and hope you know that when you are with us, you are in safe hands! Below you will find some more detailed information regarding what you can expect during your near future visits with us.
To schedule an appointment, please call your location of choice.
- Disinfection and sanitizing procedures will be followed according to State law and following manufacturer’s guidelines
- There will be hand sanitizers throughout our spa/salon and there will be anti bacterial soap at all sinks for your use
- Masks must be worn by all guests and staff regardless of vaccination status
- It is recommended that guests receiving hair services bring 2 masks in case one gets dirty or wet throughout the appointment
- Guests and employees must observe social distancing at all times, except for your specific service provider
- Plexiglass will be used in the front desk area and at manicure tables
- Door handles, light switches and other surfaces that are regularly touched by guests and employees will be cleaned with disinfectant wipes routinely
- If you are receiving a service that requires a robe, you will need to change in the treatment room.
- Our staff will be washing their hands with anti bacterial soap and warm water for a minimum of 30 seconds prior to beginning your service. We ask that upon arrival, you do the same or use the available hand sanitizer.
- You will be given your own cape, smock and towels for hair services
- All services must be held with a credit card number. No show appointments will be charged 100%.
- For skincare services, our employees will wear gloves at all times during your service
Our goal is to ensure the safety of ALL guests and ALL of you!